Sunday, January 01, 2017
Feliz año nuevo everyone! We have finally left controversial 2016 behind us and we have a whole year full of new opportunities ahead.
It is time to embrace each moment and live life to the fullest. 2016, for me, was a year of travels. I was luck enough to visit Mexico, Bolivia, Peru at the beginning of the year before moving my life abroad to Tenerife. In the words of Kylie Jenner, it was a "year of realising things" and I learnt a lot about life, people and most importantly about myself. Although life was challenging at times, I am thankful for every second.
I now begin 2017 with a thirst for life and a burning desire to discover each and every corner of this beautiful island that I call home. After a busy year of adventure I am now keen to stay put for a while and savour all that Tenerife has to offer.
Here are just a few things that I hope to make happen this year.
- Streamline the daily grind -unsubscribe from all those pointless newsletters that appear in my inbox daily and cancel those subscriptions that no longer serve a purpose.
- Get better at responding to messages. -Apologies to all my lovely friends who have had to wait days or weeks for a reply. I promise I love you all really.
- Exercise - I am never going to be this young again or have this much energy again in my life so I need to make the most of it.
- Quit my anxiety - Easier said than done but little by little I hope to lead an anxiety free life.
- Stop expecting that the fuckboys will magically become Prince Charming overnight. -Once a fuckboy always a fuckboy, save the energy for Mr Right.
-Stay positive - with so much change and uncertainty it is easy to focus on the negatives and get bogged down with worry. Instead I plan to play on gansta rap, dink coffee and smile my way through the year.
What are your goals or dreams?
Monday, October 17, 2016
Friday, October 14, 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Thursday, October 06, 2016
© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.